SHOP ALL NURSING COVERS
Bebe au Lait
Bellala Baby PeekABoob
Hide in Chic Overshirt
Hope 4 Every 1
Mommy's Little Monkey
Moo Moo Mama
Peek Away 4-in-1
Ta Ta Tents
SHOP THE BREASTFEEDING BOUTIQUE
SHOP THE BABY BOUTIQUE
Shop by Price
Sales & Steals
Track Your Order
About The NCB
The Nursing Cover Boutique offers nursing covers, breastfeeding covers, breastfeeding shawls, nursing cover clips, and breastfeeding accessories for moms who want to breastfeed in style.
Hide in Chic Breastfeeding Cover Overshirts
Hide in Chic combines the best features of both nursing clothes and breastfeeding covers. Hide in Chic Breastfeeding Covers were designed with both the breastfeeding baby and the modest mom in mind. Hide in Chic Breastfeeding Covers have an underlayer to keep the modest mom thoroughly covered around her breasts, sides, back and tummy, as well as a privacy drape to cover your baby and give her privacy whiles she nurses.
Hide in Chic Breastfeeding Covers offers breastfeeding moms unsurpassed versatility. Their patented two-layer design marries the simplicity and function of nursing clothes, with the convenience of a nursing cover. The Hide in Chic Breastfeeding Cover allows you to wear absolutely anything underneath it because it alone offers you complete coverage. At the same time, you have the option of keeping your baby covered or uncovered during the breastfeeding process.
Features at a Glance:
- Patented double-layer design offers an under-side that covers mom's back, tummy, sides and breasts completely and a privacy drape that keeps your breastfeeding baby covered (or uncovered) while nursing.
- Any clothing can be worn under your Hide in Chic Breastfeeding Cover and your Hide in Chic can easily be taken on and off, as needed.
- The front drape feature of the cotton covers can also be used as a burp cloth for baby, by flipping it over your shoulder.
- Generous size (similar to an XL t-shirt) means one size fits most.
- There's no fussing to get this cover over your head—you simply put your arms through the armholes, and fasten the back—that's it.
- The overshirt covers you back and front, and has ample openings for easy feeding. Plus the attached drape offers you extra modesty when you need it—such as when baby is latching on and off.
- Hide in Chic products are all proudly cut and sewn in the USA!